Angels by My Side: Stories and Glimpses of These Heavenly Helpers by Betty Malz



Title: Angels by My Side: Stories and Glimpses of These Heavenly Helpers
Author: Betty Malz

Book Information:
Publisher: Chosen Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group (2013)
ISBN 080079561X (ISBN13: 9780800795610)
Paperback, 128 pages

How did I get this book: A complimentary review copy was provided to me by Chosen Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255.

Review: Betty Malz dedicated this book to bring hope to the helpless and to offer help to the fearful, and she did so beautifully, as this is one of those books that permanently increases your faith.

This wonderful book is filled with many stories and personal accounts of the experiences that others have had with angels, including Betty herself. It is also packed full of Bible verses, encouragement, and answers many questions about the topic that the reader may have as well as practical application in Biblical context.

I found ‘Angels by My Side: Stories and Glimpses of These Heavenly Helpers’ to be a quick page-turner, but it was also one of those books that I just couldn't keep to myself. I brought it up in conversation, shared stories from it, and strongly recommend it to anyone who may have an interest in Angels in general or any of the following: When Angels Come, Protecting Angels, Rescuing Angels, Angels and Intercession, Messenger Angels, Angels and Temptation.
There are a plethora of stories and I really wish that I could share all of them here with you, but you will enjoy owning the book much more. (I liked this book so much that I am already planning to purchase it myself for my own library once my digital review copy expires.)
  
 This review has also been posted on ChristianBook and Goodreads.


Enter your email address, then click: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Feedback is Appreciated! :)