When I Need Victory Over My Enemy (Proverbs 10:25) [Prayers for Emotional Wholeness]

When I Need Victory Over My Enemy


Lord, help me to stand firm on the everlasting foundation that I have in You. No matter what whirlwind of attack the enemy sends out against me, I pray it will pass, and I will have victory over him. What might wash other people away who don't know You will not shake me. That's because You have put me on a solid foundation in the center of Your will, far from enemy control.  Thank You that no matter what happens, my foundation is in You and it will last forever. After all that happens to me or around me, I will be left standing.

Proverbs 10:25
"When the whirlwind passes, the wicked are no more,
but the [uncompromisingly] righteous have an everlasting foundation."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Feedback is Appreciated! :)