Personal Prophetic Word from Sarah Walley at the Welton Academy January 2016 Staff Retreat

"Sarah Jean,

    I know the Lord has increased your vision of how much you are loved in the past year. I truly believe the growth and transformation I've seen in you since we first met is the most accelerated growth and maturity I've ever seen; it truly blows my mind! So for 2016, I feel for you that the growth won't stop or slow down.

    I pictured something similar to an anatomy figurine showing the development of a tiny human. The brain is one of the first things to develop at the quickest rate in the womb (the nervous system). I saw 2015 being that nervous system birth, not necessarily as much of a birth but a renewal.

    2016 is when the cardiovascular system spiritually is going to grow - your heart. Your brain has been completely transformed in profound wisdom and new found knowledge. I see how your heart growing to the extent to be able to hold all what has been discovered. If that is even possible, since you literally have the biggest heart of anyone
I've ever known.

    With the cardio system growing, this also increases blood flow - the amount that can be circulated and the amount of pressure it puts out to all the other body systems. Through this, your heart expanding, it will give you the ability to circulate that knowledge, wisdom, identity, and love to areas in your life you might feel are void of
these things. I see Jared being a huge portion of this heart expansion; almost like heart is pumping life to him until he truly discovers the extent of life that you carry completely for himself. This is not meant to be a burden. A healthy heart (which you have) enjoys its role - pumping life into everything around them. It's perfect in design, and as everything else grows, so does the heart.

    I also sense so much refreshing for you in the next year. Almost like the mist from a giant waterfall. I see refreshing via new relationships that will be deep. These are people you can completely count on to have your heart, and you're not scared for them to hold it completely. They might come from unexpected places, but they will be refreshing to your deepest feelings. God is bring healing to loneliness in your life you might have felt internally for a long time but never expressed. Love you so much!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Feedback is Appreciated! :)