Prophetic Word from Louise's Mentorship Student on 06.28.18

"Sarah – I had a friend named Sarah when I was really young, a neighbor, and I don’t even remember her that well. I’ve known many Sarah’s since then, but for some reason when I read your name I thought of her. She reminds me of a child-like joy, adventure and an innocence. So I believe that is how God sees you. He loves your child-like faith, the strong trust you have in Him that does not come from being naive but actually carries with it a depth and maturity. I think this relates to innocence, that God wants to continue to release in you a freedom from the past and a returning to child-likeness. I see adventure. Like He wants to take you on an adventure, I see mountains and the outdoors, and I see you being surrounded by people you love and being able to pass on the beauty of your relationship with Jesus to those who go on this adventure with you. I see so much joy coming your way as you follow God on this adventure, whatever it looks like."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Feedback is Appreciated! :)