Personal Prophetic Word from Heather Nichols on SOTS

Sarah - I was seeing a picture of a butterfly and it is so exquisitely beautiful. I see all the designs and colors and I see the butterfly growing in size and it keeps just getting bigger and bigger. I don't know if you are into art but I feel like you are growing in all that God has gifted you in your talents. You aren't the "normal size" of a butterfly anymore but you are a much larger size. Now you are in a place where others  are looking toward you for expertise and what they too can do to expand their own creativity and talents. Almost like an art teacher to their students. I also feel like God wants you to know, I saw this vision once of a butterfly that was sitting on the finger of the Father. His eyes were SO full of delight of this beautiful, colorful, unique butterfly the he made one of a kind, YOU! The cool part is that butterfly was made 100% out of the same particles as the Father! I also feel like he's saying don't let anyone try to "cover you up" you were made so so so beautiful and created to SHINE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Feedback is Appreciated! :)