Personal Prophetic Word from Marni Jackson on SOTS

"When I saw your name.. the Father said.. this is the one the Word I gave you is for.. I have been scrolling and through the Spirit of the Lord it was typed.. Sarah Jean Cobb. I hear My Father say.. He sees You.. in the nights.. Your Love and persistence.. He see Your heart for Him.. Your seeking after His.. I see you.. having a mentor ship.. with others.. perhaps.. helping them to know their Fathers heart better.. how to walk in His Grace and Love.. Mercy.. I see Mercy within Your heart.. Your a teacher of many in mercy and the Fathers heart.. He wants to open you to more understanding.. as you search His WORD a greater revelation of things unknown before.. unfolding before you and pouring within your heart.. to then pour it out onto others..for the Fathers Glory amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Feedback is Appreciated! :)