Personal Prophetic Word from Elizabeth Lalama on SOTS

"I see a movie projector rolling and scenes are beginning to play out. You are sitting back and taking in what you see. The Lord is downloading revelations to you in this time and they are going to become more clear like a movie reel as they play out on the screen before you. I believe God is taking your gifting to a whole new level. Your eyes will begin to see a depth you have not experienced before. I also saw your feet slipping into glass slippers. I don't know if it's a job or a leadership role but I feel like there is something that you are stepping into that is going to be the perfect fit you, a place where you will really begin to use your strengths and ability to the max."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Feedback is Appreciated! :)