Personal Prophetic Word from Vesta Greene on SOTS

"The joy you have in God is endless... He remembers those night of endless cries... Those endless nights of "why's?!" Your beginning to find your strength in HIM, you learning to "cast all of your cares upon him" and he is so proud of you! He says to put in ALL in his hands, nothing is too big or too small for our GOD! 😁

I hope this blesses you,
God bless you!
Xoxoxo"

After thanking her for this word, she responded, "Praise God!! I am so honored that God allowed me to be a vessel to speak to you! I keep seeing a beautiful shining light when looking at your picture, you have such a peace in your heart, don't let ANY circumstance or situation steal that, I keep hearing your at a "GREAT PLACE", things will come and try and distract you but do not let it.....Gods joy, peace, and love resides inside of you! ;)
God bless!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Feedback is Appreciated! :)