Dream: Karen Speaking 02/26/16

Last night before falling asleep, I prayed God would give me something that would bless the Weltons or help the school, etc.

I had a dream that I was hanging out in a church with people who have positively impacted my life spiritually over the years from when I was younger (including people who are now in Heaven) up until present day. We had a potluck meal together, then I got up and was cleaning things in the kitchen. Everyone was talking and I was smiling and talking while wiping a counter.

Karen Welton donated two black stove ovens and on them were six words written on black letters with white backgrounds and one of the words said LIFE. I don't remember the other words. People were thanking her and she smiled and said something nice then mid sentence, she stopped, looked at me, and said, "I have a yes word for you!" She said something along the lines of how God loves the way I carry and deposit His heart, or the way I share it with people. In the dream, I knew it was Him telling her to thank me for kind things I had done to showHis love to others one on one that I thought nobody knew about.

As she spoke this one simple sentence, I was hit with tangible peace and started falling gently in slow motion to the floor. I heard someone in the background let me know I was falling. I felt as though an angel laid me gently on the floor. The second I got within a foot of the floor, the peace was as thick as if I had gone underwater and the power of Karen's prophetic word lead me straight into an encounter with God.

Later on in the dream I remember looking at the stoves and the words written on them and thinking, "of course!" Because they were the key words used in the sentence Karen said to me.

When I woke up, I said, "Wow!" I thought about the dream for more than an hour then on the way to pick up groceries at Walmart, I felt like God wanted me to tell her about it, then encourage her, so I did.

I called her, told her the dream, then encouraged her letting her know her words are powerful, she has an amazing prophetic gift, and that when she shares what God gives her with those that need it, they are connected with the heart of the Father and lead into encounters with Him. You'll never guess what she told me!

It turns out she was getting ready to speak on Sunday, had been preparing a message and was wondering what she should do asshe had several options including the prophetic and leading people into encounters! She told me I encouraged her, thanked me, and said that now she knew what she would do. When I hung up the phone, I thanked God out loud. He is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Feedback is Appreciated! :)