Dream: New Car

I had a dream about Karen the night of 02/25, I don't remember anything significant from my dreams the night of 02/26. The night of 02/27, several things happened in my dream, but the main thing was I was active in a ministry setting this time with spiritual leaders from my past.

At one point in the dream, I got in a car (like wgen peopke show you ones to choose from to buy). It wasn't nice, it was only around $1,500. I didn't really like it, but was polite, then left. After a long day of ministry, during an evening session break, Mike Wagner asked me if I got my new car yet, I didn't know what he was talking about. He explained everyone pitched in to get me a new car.

On the  next ministry break that night, Travis Dale gave it to me on behalf of everyone. (He has been in several dreams over the past few months so I know that's God highlighting him and I am praying for him as a result).

During the rest of the dream friends keot making remarks about my great new car and I tried to be polite and go along with it, but my true feelings were that I didn't like it, it wasn't that nice, and wasn't the right fit for me in any way.

I know the interpretation of this dream, but am only posting the dream itself for my reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Feedback is Appreciated! :)