Fuel from Heaven - Grace

I am going to share with you one of the most life changing things I have ever done! Here's the secret: before I get out of bed, first thing in the morning, I say, "Father, I ask for and receive Your abundant grace for this day and evening."

Sounds simple, right? It is, and it works! You see, there is sufficient grace made available to us for the abundant life, but we have to ask for it. I was challenged to try this recently and the results have been astounding! The challenges in life don't stop, but this causes it to feel like they can't touch you anymore.

If the difficulties we face were like a stone being thrown at us, when I don't do the above, it feels like a boulder, and when I do it is more like a pebble. Either way, we still encounter challenges in this life, but their impact doesn't have to be as great.

I hope that you found this helpful and encourage you to give it a try. I love you all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Feedback is Appreciated! :)