Prophecy #1 "The Word I'm Getting for You is LOVE."


Angie offered to prophesy over 10 people today on SOTS. As an admin of the site, I kept order for her then encouraged her since she was offering to do this for others.

I told her, "I love your heart. It's beautiful!  ♡ Thank you for giving of yourself and reaching out with love to the Lord's children. He adores you and you're His daughter in whom He delights and takes great pleasure. You make Him smile, and He is SO PROUD of you!  ♡

She responded with the following, "LOVE THE WORD I'M GETTING FOR U IS LOVE !!!! U LOVE LIKE I LOVE !!! U REACH OUT TO THE OUTCAST AND SHOW THEM MY MERCY !!!! U R WINNING SO MANY SOULS FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD I'M SAYING GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT U R!!!!"

This touched my heart because all this month I had been praying, "Reduce me to love," and the description she gave matched how I try to live intentionally and the the desires of my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Feedback is Appreciated! :)