A Wonderful Starbucks Work Inbox Suprise

This is my birthday week, as I turn 31 on Saturday. It's also one of my busiest times of the year as far as work goes, since Year 2, Trimester 1 & Year 3, Trimester 1 ended, and I'm e-mailing every Welton Academy student to let them know, who got a Complete, or which specific assignments they were missing, etc. Additionally, Year 1, Semester 1 ends this week. I also am still mailing out certificates. Needless to say my inbox has been flooded. So naturally, I have been working double the hours and didn't take Saturday or Sunday off because I want to make sure every student has whatever they need (class extensions, corrections, whatever) to get their work in by their due dates.

So, it's Monday morning. I wake up to my alarm, tired, but happy and ready to clear out my inbox again and get the rest of these certificates mailed out. I open my work inbox, and in the middle of all of the e-mails that came in during the night, I see one from Starbucks. I'm curious, intrigued, and not really sure how they got my work e-mail. I open it to see this along with an extremely generous Starbucks $25 gift card from a student!!!

It made me feel so loved, so valued, and appreciated, that it gave me happy tears. It felt like it was God personally saying, "I see you and I see how hard you're working to take care of my kids. You're doing a great job!" I'm in awe.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Feedback is Appreciated! :)