Personal Prophetic Birthday Word from Cheryl Storey on SOTS

"Sarah Jean Cobb, child of the Most High GOD, I give thanks for you first and foremost, for your gifts, for your leadership and for your friendship.  You are so dear to our Lord.  He showed me how very special you were a long time ago now as He pointed right at you as someone He wanted in leadership here.  Thank You Papa for clearly showing us Sarah's heart and gifts for ministry.  He is showing me a pizza right now!  lol  I believe He is showing me your many "flavors".  This pizza has MANY toppings. And He is speaking of the many layers of anointing as He keeps adding more and more as time goes on.  This is a pizza the one wants to simply gaze at and talk about rather than eat it, but I know that a bit of this .....ummmmm....ummmmm....GOOD!  :-) <3  Happy Birthday, sweet friend."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Feedback is Appreciated! :)