Personal Prophetic Word from Cheryl Storey on SOTS

"Sarah Jean Cobb, have you slowed down?  I am seeing you running around like a busy bee?  lol  I assume with Christmas coming you are doing so much for so many others that you may not be taking that quiet time for yourself? Papa is saying...."Catch your breath, and sit quietly with me so I can pour out my love over you."  So put those feet up and sip something yummy this day, for the Lord wants you to feel special.  You are His anointed child and He is pouring out His joy over you and your family as you celebrate the birth of Jesus.  Share all the love He pours into you in that time with your feet up with all of those you touch at Christmastime for You are LOVE as He is.  <3"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Feedback is Appreciated! :)