Left Arm Strain

Yesterday I strained my left arpit pec area, was in pain and couldn't lift my arm. I had a dream the night before about God's goodness, and woke up to a prophetic word for me from one of Louise's mentorship students about knowing God through His goodness. Before going to bed last night I prayed for God to heal my strain because I don't have time for an injury with our move coming up. After going to sleep, I awakened to the sound of footsteps in my room around 3am. I thought Jared was walking to the bathroom but heard him sleeping next to me. The footsteps came closer to my side of the bed, then I felt something like a hand touching me with warm electricity. It was just a quick 1-2 seconds like if someone shoved you really quickly it just felt like it went into my body it felt strong, good, and was only those instant 1-2 seconds. When I got up this morning, my arm was completely healed and normal as if the sprain didn't happen at all and has all strength and range of motion back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Feedback is Appreciated! :)