Prophetic Word from Louise Lopez’s Mentorship Group on 04.30.18





  • Dear Sarah Jean Cobb, As I lift you up I can literally feel how much God loves you, He likes walking with you and in you as you rest. I feel like there is a process where he is making you a living example of what it looks like to have a relationship with the creator of everything. I hear him say he is in the work you are doing Even when it seems like you can't see him and the work is just like a chore. I see you actually at a desk doing work and I believe he is partnering with you And they are things you are called to do. I see Kingdom manifestations through a place of rest and security in the father like good gifts flowing from the father to a daughter and then you give them away. The main thing I see is the gift of love, that the father has given you. You will give it away not your love but the father's love and it will bring healing to you but it will also bring a massive healing to the person you give it to. - Steve Kallenbach 

  • Sarah Jean Cobb – I hear ‘sunshine, you are my sunshine.  You make me happy when skies are gray.”  I feel like this is how the Lord feels about you.  Then I hear the word ‘tomatoes’ and ‘grow your garden’.  Are you trying to grow a garden?  Perhaps having some trouble with it?  I speak life over what you are trying to grow and cultivate.  You have been frustrated with this, so I declare peace and life in this situation.  Psalm 25.  



  • Sarah Jean Cobb, I saw a golden pocket watch, and heard the work “timing”.  Just like a pocket watch has many small parts that must work in concert with each other, I sense that many small events have occurred to move you forward in God’s timing.  With His timing comes provision, and in that provision is other relationships that God has set up for you.  I see these relationships like gifts from the Lord being deposited in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Feedback is Appreciated! :)