Prophetic Prayer from Louise's Prophetic Mentorship Student on 04.10.18



Prophetic Prayer from Louise's Prophetic Mentorship Student on 04.10.18



Dear Sarah,

I am going to pray a prayer of blessing over you.

Lord Jesus, I pray for Sarah, I thank you for her heart of worship and praise. I thank you for her
heart of service to the students at Welton Academy. I speak life and life abundantly over her
and her family. I ask for an outpouring of the spirit and a new freshness in her walk with God.
I heard the Lord say: Olive oil. Olive oil means Crowned by God, it is also The Glory of God
and spiritual strength.

I also heard the Lord say to tell you how much He loves you and how much He cares for you
and for your needs and desires. Please know how deeply blessed He is to have you in His
kingdom and that you will be richly rewarded for the work that you do towards the kingdom.

In Christ,
Naomi Hanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Feedback is Appreciated! :)