Prophetic Word from Louise Lopez’s Mentorship Group on 04.02.18


Prophetic Word from Louise Lopez’s 
Mentorship Group on 04.02.18


"Hi Sarah 🌹

The pain you have suffered, and the loss you been going through, will not keep you away from my plan for you. I dearly see you, embrace you, and I will lift your head again. Your sorrow will cease and fullness of joy will be a gift to you. You will dance again in my presence, and this time power will be in the dancing. Victory is yours, and breakthrough is coming now. My eyes are on you, love and peace are in my arms for you. Trust!

Your are a strong woman of God with great authority. People look up to you, for leadership. You have a strong way of encouraging and lead. You will powerfully take back from the enemy’s camp for your self, and for people. Abundance will be the reward. Discernment and wisdom will be even stronger. You will be called a blessed woman of God!

I see friends coming to you, friends long time seeing." - Susanne Larsen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Feedback is Appreciated! :)